Community Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic (Cancelled)
- A Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee
or Live-in Caregiver?
- Annual Gross Income:
- Single: Up to $35,000
- Couple: Up to $45,000 ($2, 500 for each additional child)
- One adult with child: Up to $35,000
($2, 500 for each additional child)
- Bank Interest: Up to $1,000
- No Rent, Investment, Business, Self-Employ, Foreign Income or Expense?
- **Not applicable to deceased person or individual who is bankrupted**
Documents to bring for your appointment:
|T4 (Employment Income)||RRSP contributions|
|T4A (Pension, Annuity and other income)||Child care receipts|
|T4OAS (Old Age Security Pension)||Safety deposit box receipts|
|T4CPP (Canadian Pension Plan)||Medical receipts|
|T5007 (social assistance, WCB)||Charitable donation receipts|
|T4RSP (RRSP income)||Rent receipts or property tax receipts|
|T4RRIF (Registered Retirement Income Fund)|
|T5 (investment slip)|
|T3 (investment slip)|
Call us now for FREE tax preparation service!